At this Planners Unite Event, we are thrilled to offer multi-level options for our vendors and hope this makes it easier for more of you to participate. Since we plan to make this a special experience for both vendors and guests, you can expect your participation to be well-supported and worth your efforts. Having been vendors ourselves, we know what makes the experience fun, easy, and worth repeating.
Join our Planners Unite Facebook Group for Vendors
Vendor Participation Levels
Vendors are NOT required to purchase a Party Guest ticket.
Application submission forms are at the bottom of this page.
Distinguish Level Vendors - $400
Distinguish Level Vendor description:
- Special vending space at the Friday Fling
- Choice of vendor table placement for Planners Unite Party
- Hand-delivered swag to each party guest at an assigned time during the party
- Option to lead a game or activity during the party
- Entry and food for two people, one swag bag
- All other benefits of the Retail Level vendors
You will have special vendor space available during the Friday Fling, allowing you to get a jump start on your sales during a relaxed event. We encourage you to consider offering a specialty item or having specialty pricing available only on Friday night.
You will have an opportunity to select your vendor table location from all available for the Saturday party (choices will begin with the first fully paid Distinguish Level vendor, then second paid, third, and so on).
The 2019 party theme, Happy Mail, lends itself to special deliveries to all party guests throughout the day on Saturday. Distinguish Level vendors may request to have a swag gift presented directly to the party guests at a designated time during the day. And/or to contribute an item to the swag bag.
You will have the option to MC, offer a prize, or otherwise lead one of the planned activities in the Saturday party. Details of available games and activities will be provided for your consideration well ahead of the event. Participation is an opportunity for your company to have more interactive presence with party guests. Participation is not mandatory.
You will receive food and drink for two people, and one swag bag.
Retail Level Vendors - $200
Extra Vendor Attendee - $100
- Saturday vending space with table, linens and chair
- 2-3 minutes to introduce your company to the party guests
- Option to have swag gift on the table and/or in the swag bag
- Entry and food for one person, one swag bag
- Shop featured in Planners Unite promotions including Instagram and Facebook Event group
Retail Level Vendor description:
- Additional vendor tickets must be purchased at a discounted rate for a second booth attendee. This ticket provides entrance to event and food (no swag bag).
You will have an assigned location to set up shop during the Saturday party, with table, linen, and chairs provided.
You will have an opportunity to address party guests for a few minutes to introduce yourself, your shop and items, and/or promote a special show offering. If you prefer, we can speak for you.
You will have the option to have any swag gift for the party guests be placed on the table at their seats before the party begins, and/or to add an item to the swag bag.
You will receive food and drink for one person and one swag bag.
Swag Level Contributors
Swag Level Contributor description:
- Opportunity to add items to swag bag
- Opportunity to provide game prizes and raffle prizes
- Shop logo featured on screen periodically throughout the day
If you cannot be at the Planners Unite party in person, we welcome contributed items to swag bags, game prizes, and raffle prizes. We will announce your company name when the item is presented. Your company logo will be included on the overhead screen during breaks throughout the party.
We are planning for 150 swag bags. Items must be shipped to our Texas address by August 10, 2019. If your gift item measures larger than 5 x 8 inches each piece, please let us know ahead of shipment.
PLEASE NOTICE there are 2 forms. Vendors do NOT need to submit a separate form for swag. The option to provide swag is part of your vendor package.